Create With Purpose

Adobe Youth Voices Develops the technology skills among youth, providing cutting edge tools and breakthrough learning experiences from creating video, multimedia, digital art, web, animation, and audio to express their voices in society and prepare for 21st centery employment with critical thinking, innovation, collaboration and communication skills. more

November 20, 2011

What I'd Cook For My Teacher

If I cooked hot lunch for my teacher,
I would start out with rattlesnake stew.
Then I’d serve her a centipede salad
And a tall glass of milk mixed with glue.
Next, a seaweed and jellyfish sandwich,
For dessert, an a-chooberry pie.
When she finally finds out what she’s eaten,
I hope the old bat doesn’t die.

Bruce Lansky

Be Creative .. Dont hate your teacher
Reverse this verse to make it a good meal

No comments:

Post a Comment